Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

:) New LTP vs PTC sites or how to increase your daily income constantly !!!

cvar4o

:) New LTP vs PTC sites or how to increase your daily income constantly !!! Empty :) New LTP vs PTC sites or how to increase your daily income constantly !!!

Post  cvar4o Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:28 am

LTP vs PTC sites or how to increase your daily income constantly !

Translation : Link to Paste vs Paid to Click

Read carefully and in the end Say It Isn't So !
    Sorry you have to read all this but if you do it you will be better informed and

hopefully you will start getting richer every day. Thank you.

I now intend to tell you the biggest world secret and how you could make some profit of

it.
    I am a good person and you will know it in the next few lines. All web companies know this

and no one spreads a single word about this. So what is this all about :
    The secret is about how big websites make money from everyone that vists them.
    That secret is called Google Adsense .One other thing - 90% of the world advertising goes

through Google Adsense - yes I know I am using The word Google Adsense too much and I'm

gonna use it even more .If you are angry at me feel free to yell fcuk *u* right at my face

or send me a friendly email . The reason I'm talking so much about Google Adsense is many

people are working at so called PTC(Paid to Click) sites .
    Your job there :
    For 2-8 hours you click on 200-500 links every one paid 1/10 of the cent .
    If they decide to pay you in the end - you will be making maximum 0,20-1$ /day.
    And I am telling the truth because I've been through all this.
    If you however decide to start working with me : you will make even less for the first

week or two but after that ... But before that what you have to do:

1st: You have to make a Google account if you don't have one already.
    2nd: make a Google Adsense (sorry) account .In that account you can create ads .Also you

can

check how much money/visitors you have and also withdraw money after certain sum is made.
    3rd: after you make one simple ad (you have to give it a name and size - best size for my

web page is 800 width /450 hight - custom size!) click save ,send the the code (saved in

txt

file) to my email : shperca(at)abv.bg or skype : cvar4o .
    After all this you will recieve unique link something like meow.free.bg/1.htm but

instead "1.htm" the link will end with "some other number.htm".You can then post this link

whereever you like you don't have to click on it and wait the annoying 30 -60 seconds.You

only have to post it once after that it starts working for you.And you will start making

money .How much - you might ask : Google adsense pays 1-3 $ for 1000 impressions (this is

the actual number of all visitors on your/mine web page that see the ad )
    Alaso Google Adsense pays somewhere about 0,25 cents for every one who clicks on your ad

.The company Google calculated that the number of people that click on ads is one of every

100 visitors so - that is 2,5$ + 1 to 3$ for impressions .You will be making 3-5 $ for 1000

visitors .Another interesting thing You will recieve all the money you make directly from

Google Adsense into your account from the first person that clicks on your firsth link.I

have seen posts 3,4 even more than 5 years old and people still click on them .So if you

make 30-50 link posts for 30 minutes per day - you will begin to increase your daily income

gradually(that is important).
    PTC sites pay once per click ,here you are being paid every time someone else clicks on

your

link and people will click on your links long time after you have forgoten about them if u

put few interesting words before the link .I will post some ideas later.So the more your

posts are (and they can only increase) the bigger your daily income will be .You will piss

off some of the sites you put your links on but dont worry , one of the bigest minds in the

world once said that :" if you do your job and piss no one off than you are not doing it

right." . And in the end one example if you decide to start :
    day 1 : 50 posts - 10-20 visitors or 5-10 cents.

READ more at : meow.free.bg you can read the full article there !
    Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am