Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

2 posters

Exchange or join PROBUX and get 40% of all the earnings u make as my ref paid to u via Paypal every Monday

chacha

Exchange or join PROBUX  and get 40% of all the earnings u make as my ref paid to u via Paypal every Monday Empty Exchange or join PROBUX and get 40% of all the earnings u make as my ref paid to u via Paypal every Monday

Post  chacha Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 pm

What I offer:

I am an active clicker and i offer 2 options: either sign up under me and get 40% of all your earnings for me or exchange ref on other sites.
    Currently I activate on 26 sites. Any individual that signs up under me with my link will get 40% of the revenues he/she makes for me.
    Payment will be made every Monday morning through Paypal.

Conditions:
    You must click ALL the ads available when you login on the website you sign up on.
    (Some websites have recurring ads during the day or ads that appear at different hours, but if you don't have time to login multiple times/day, there is no problem. Just click all ads when you first login)

IMPORTANT:
    When you sign up, please send details that include the website, username and Paypal account email either here on this thread.

Basically, the more ads you click, the more tasks you complete, the more videos you watch, the MORE MONEY you get from me every Monday!

As i cannot post all my ref links here, just post here a reply or PM me and i will reply with all the links.
    Juggernaut-

Exchange or join PROBUX  and get 40% of all the earnings u make as my ref paid to u via Paypal every Monday Empty Re: Exchange or join PROBUX and get 40% of all the earnings u make as my ref paid to u via Paypal every Monday

Post  Juggernaut- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 am

lets exchange links at probux what's your email

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm