Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

2 posters

Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash...

Poll

Clickerjet

[ 0 ]
    Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... I_vote_lcap0%Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... I_vote_lcap0%Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    djole30

Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... Empty Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash...

Post  djole30 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Dear respectable members please read down below terms before exchanging site or any dealing...

TERMS:

~ If you are inactive for 5 days (without informing here or telling me in PM) the deal is over.
    ~ If you dont click today(without informing!) i wont click tomorrow, or the opposite.
    ~ If a site (mine or yours) become a scam we can find another to replace and continue the deal.
    ~ All Members must insure that they click on all (4) standards ads on daily basis same rule for me...
    ~ I am active clicker and I also need only Active members...

Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... Banner1
    leparfum

Join into Clickerjet and earned lot of cash... Empty hi

Post  leparfum Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:09 am

plz send or post your mail
    i will be your referral for exchange about some links

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 am