Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

2 posters

Digital Generation - make money on auto-pilot

exido

Digital Generation - make money on auto-pilot Empty Digital Generation - make money on auto-pilot

Post  exido Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Make money on auto-pilot

CoinGeneration - Smarter way to use your computer

Its almost like bitcoin but your not mining anything and it uses cpu and not gpu also its a garunteed 1$ day per thread you have, when you sign up and verify your phone they give you 1 free 30 day thread, each additional thread cost 50$ and last for 1 year so you make your money back in little over a month, you can have 100 threads per account.

Also has a referral program you make 20% of what your first level referrals make and 10% of what your second level referrals make ( Though getting referrals is not required to make money)

Very easy to get started click the link above, register on the website, as soon as you verify your phone you get your free 30 day thread, now download the software, install it as soon as your run it you will start earning money.

I'm paying 1 thread to my refferals on every 10th thread they bought.
    here's my refferal link coingeneration.com/auth/new/232463/
    Here's link to my blog digitcoingeneration.blogspot.com/ for more info about coingeneration.
    INSANEMAVERICK

Digital Generation - make money on auto-pilot Empty REFERRAL EXCHANGE !!

Post  INSANEMAVERICK Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey
    i'll join as your referral if you join as my referral on cashnhits.com !!
    PM me if we have a deal !!
    CHEERS !! Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:11 pm