Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

khawaja07

Sign up and verify your Xapo account for you to get free bitcoins! Empty Sign up and verify your Xapo account for you to get free bitcoins!

Post  khawaja07 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Sign up and verify your Xapo account for you to get free bitcoins ranging from $0,$1, $5, $100 to upto $1000

XAPO Partners with Online Gaming Company CEVO and is giving away $21,000 in bitcoin to new users who open a CEVO account and link it to their XAPO bitcoin wallet.

You can buy games and steam wallet codes and alot other stuff from bitcoins these days..

CEVO and Xapo are doing a bitcoin promo for those who sign up!

Go to Google and Search"CEVO Xapo" and click the first link. Start the registration process!

Complete the steps if you're interested...i got myself about $20 worth of bitcoins so far..

Complete the steps if you're interested...i got myself about $20 worth of bitcoins so far..

Step 1 - Create Your CEVO Account and Log In With CEVO

Step 2 - Link your Xapo Account and Log In With Xapo

Step 3 - Verify Your Mobile & Email and then do step 2 again to 'Re-Sync' your CEVO account.

Step 4 - Enter a referral code(Extra Step also if you're kind enough to do so!):

MWFQYU1zTUtUckpTZFVGb29HWUFPeWlQeHMveXdnQ3Ixa0E2cUs1N0ZWTT0

And click Save Referral Code.

Step 5 - Open Your Vault and claim your Money! Good luck!

PS: In order to withdraw money from Xapo's Wallet you need to fully verify your account for which you need to have a valid ID card No. and Address!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:07 pm