Best referral Exchange site

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

only two spot left join to get referral just like spam

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal here

2 posters

Need active referrals for Grandbux

SPF6000

Need active referrals for Grandbux Empty Need active referrals for Grandbux

Post  SPF6000 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 am

Im available for new site
    elishamasih

Need active referrals for Grandbux Empty Re: Need active referrals for Grandbux

Post  elishamasih Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey. I’m from India and I’m doing 24*7 PTC and other online works. I would like to offer you Referral Exchange for the following:

1. Website: Clixsense

2. Website: Sky-Bux

3. Website: Paid To Click

4. Website: Innocurrent

It will go as 1:1(If you register 1 on my referral then I will do the vice versa for 1), 2:2(If you register 2 on my referral then I will do the vice versa for 2), etc. My Facebook Name is "Elisha Masih".

Note: Only serious and active referrals required.
    SPF6000

Need active referrals for Grandbux Empty Hi Elisha Masih

Post  SPF6000 Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 am

Hi Elisha Masih

Nice to meet you friend Smile

I can join your site (only one site which site you want?):

2. Website: Sky-Bux

3. Website: Paid To Click

4. Website: Innocurrent

Please click on the Fixed Advertisement because direct referral does not count standard ads.

My grandbux referral link: bit.ly/2bVRBKU

Thank you Sir, have a nice day (im serious and active clicker)
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:07 am

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry for the late reply to you. As per your email, I have registered on Grandbux with your referral link. I request you to register on Innocurrent with my referral link:

ht tp : // goo. gl/ dBejfX.

(NOTE: Please remove the spaces from the above shared link)

Also, please pass my last email to your friends as well. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Elisha Masih
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:36 am

Ok Elisha Masih, I have registered under your site username SPF6000.

Happy earning to all of us!!

I can join your other 2 sites paytoclick and sky-bux if you want : )

Last edited by SPF6000 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:50 am

Hi Elisha Masih,

Can I join your other PTC site because innocurrent does not have many ads to view (I only can view 1 ad currently) and the surveys sometimes doesnt load or due to geographical difference.

If clicking 1 ad only is okay to you?

Grandbux is one of the most trusted site after 2 years of launching they still paying instantly and it can be the third ranking in ptc industry after Neobux and Clixsense.

They have an unique paying system which enables them to maintain site stability and strive for 10 years marathon.

They are currently have many great discounts and offers as well as contest. Dont miss it or you will regret it!!

You can ask your friends to join too: bit.ly/2bVRBKU

Best Regards,
    John
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:20 am

Let me join your other 2 sites
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:41 am

Hey Bro,

Please do not worry as if you're unable to find ads on Innocurrent then leave it. Actually, you need to be on the site and you need to keep refreshing the page after checking all the tabs for the ads to be available.
    However, if you're not comfortable, then also it's fine with me. I would like to thank you for this wonderful site "Grandbux". I'm enjoying working here. So, if you do not want to click on Innocurrent then also I'm okay. Smile

Just a question. If I upgrade with Golden Membership then how much chances are there to make the profit? Also, I'm unable to understand their RR pack for Golden Membership. If you could explain then I will think to Upgrade. Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
    Elisha Masih
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Ok Bro, I will continue to click the ads in innocurrent Smile We had an agreement previously.

Im glad you interested in Grandbux, It is a US registered company with admin from USA himself (you can check the paypal verified usually if Non US-verified it will state in the paypal account but the admin is only Verified means legitly from USA).

http: //www .grandbux.net/forum.php?topic=32358
    (Note: Please remove the space)
    The above link is the price of referrals and the cost of autopay.

With current discount $79 for golden membership, you can get a total of 250 free rented referral which every 5 days you can obtain 10 free rented referrals up to max 250 free rental referrals. So It will take (250/10)*5 = 125 days (approximately 4 months to get all 250 free rented referrals)

Each membership has different referral filters, the higher is your membership, the better average you can get in rented referrals. If not mistaken, It will start of with rented referrals with average 5 or 6 for golden membership. If you can maintain an average of 9.0 above, you stand a chance to win a contest.

Lets assume if you have 1000 rented referrals(including free rented referrals 250 so you must not go over 1000 max rented referrals for golden membership and rr deletion only available if your rented referrals are over 1250 so you need to wait for expiration, you can leave the free rented referrals at later time when you dont have enough space just wait for those low average rr expired and rent the free rented referrals).

So 1000rr x 0.001(pay per click) x average (9.0) = $9.00 (After deduct autopay you will get $1.60 pure profit per day)

Plus, your own clicks = $1.60 + $0.07
    = $1.67 (Total profits per day)
    = $1.67 x 30 = $50 (Total profit per month)

Total cost for 1000 rr (excluding free rented referral) = $126 (if including free rented referrals, you can save up to $55 dollars!)
    Golden membership = $79 (discounted)
    Total expenses = $126 + $79 = $205 ($150 only if including free rented referrals)

There you go, hope it clears your doubt. All the best cheers

Oh one last thing: you need to send your identification to support@grandbux.net for your account verification (can take up to 7-14 days) in order to withdraw your money to Paypal.
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your reply and explanations. I'm new to the PTC and due to the same these things are little complicated to me. Just last question, what will be my role after golden upgrade, towards RR?

Regards,
    Elisha
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi,

I have sent the details to the same email for my account verification. Thanks for the reminder.

Regards,
    Elisha Masih
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:47 pm

elishamasih wrote:Hi Bro,

Thanks for your reply and explanations. I'm new to the PTC and due to the same these things are little complicated to me. Just last question, what will be my role after golden upgrade, towards RR?

Regards,
    Elisha

Ok Bro, welcome to the world of ptc Smile

After golden upgrade, your first task would be to rent rented referrals every 5 days interval (because thats golden rental time frame) preferably 00:00 to 02:00 after server time up to 1000 max rented referrals. Do not click on the "Buy referrals" as thats for direct referrals (permanent referrals) which is much more costly and not worth sometimes might get inactive.

Followed by managing all your rented referrals prefer with autopay ON, All those low average RR should expire themselves after certain period of time or you can recycle them which cost $0.04 per recycle per referral. But do not over recycle you can do like 5-7% total referrals each day.

The conditions for referrals recycle:
    1) Only recycle the referral if he is inactive for 3-4 days. Depends on their activities sometimes they can get inactive during holidays for those old referrals.
    2) If the referrals only click 1-3 ads per days.
    3) Occasionally there are referrals who clicks in patterns 6-0-0-6-6-0-0-0-6-6. You can decide whether to keep them. Just recycle those who clicks less than 30ads/10days

Last note: There are plenty of chances to earn profits in Grandbux, take the advantage of upgrade discount and add fund bonuses. You can also take part in the Grand Grid and Mini Jobs. cheers

Reminder: Autopay will only works if there are some credits in your purchase balance. There is an Autoprofit feature where if you leave the Autoprofit ON your current balance will be automatically transferred to purchase balance every 2 months with added 20% bonus. (eg. current balance $20, so after 01 November you will get in your purchase balance $24 (20% bonus)
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the quick reply and the RR details. I will keep this things in mind. Apart from this, I know that on Innocurrent ads take too much of time to be updated. I would like to request you to cancel your account from Innocurrent and please accept my referral proposal for the below:

http ://goo.gl/ eMyWdg

Note: Please remove the spaces.

It's a new site and giving the Golden Membership also (only for 1 Month). About the Ads Value on this site : High Click Value: $0.05 per click / $0.03 per ref click. Also, Guaranteed ads: 8 standard ads of $0.01 daily.
    I earned 0.0940 by just clicking the adds, in 01 day. Enjoy! santa santa

Regards,
    Elisha Masih
    SPF6000

Post  SPF6000 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Ok Bro, I will cancel the innocurrent and join the new site today. Smile
    elishamasih

Post  elishamasih Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 pm

bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:42 am